Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The 20yr Reunion

E.R. Class of 1988 celebrates their 20th year of graduating and getting the hell out of Dodge.

JoAnn Talbot? appears to be one of the chief organizers of the event and has created a web page to let people know whats going on.

http://www.erclassof88.com/welcome.html

The whole event will take place at the Carousel in Big Lake, Mn.

I have been to (and through) Big Lake thousands of times and I have never seen this Carousel place.

Hey JoAnn, how 'bout a map? maps.google.com

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Derek, maybe she does not have the time to set up a map. Why don't you provide a map of the Carousel?

Editor said...

As I stated in the post...I have no idea where this Carousel place is.
There is little chance that I am the only one that doesn't know where this place is.